Gulab Jamun Recipe Homemade
Gulab Jamun is classic Indian Sweet dish which is very famous and enjoyed in festive and celebrations meals. These are soft and small sized balls Gulab Jamun Recipe made from milk solid and flour. These are dipped in sugar syrup.
Lets enjoy this dish by making at home.
Here is step by step process for making yummy Gulab Jamun.
Making Sugar Syrup :-
• Add 1.5 cup of sugar in a pot. Add 4-5 green cardamoms to it.
• Now add 1.5 cup of water.
• Boil this until the syrup becomes sticky. It should be of one string consistency.
• To check the consistency take a little syrup in a plate and put your fore finger into it. Now touch this with your thumb and you feel it sticky and making a single string then it perfectly fine.
• Now this sugar syrup is ready.
Note – If the sugar syrup is not perfect then the Gulab Jamun will not soak the syrup and it will become soft. And in case if the syrup becomes more sticky than required, then add some water and stir.
Read More:- Instant Dhokla Recipe Must Try Once at Home
Instant Gulab Jamun Recipe
• Now take a bowl and add 1 cup milk powder and 1/4 cup Maida.
• Now add a pinch of baking soda.
• Mix well.
• Add 1 tsp of ghee.
• Mix them well.
• Now take a different bowl and add 1tbsp of yogurt and 2tbsp of milk. Mix both together.
• Now pour this into the bowl and knead dough by mixing everything well.
• The dough should turn out to be sticky and it should leave the fingers.
Note – If dough becomes sticky more than required then add another 1 tsp of Maida.
• Now make smooth small sized balls by dividing the dough into 15-16 equal parts.
• Smoothly make balls without any cracks in it.
Follow us on Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/cuisinecravingss/
Final Gulab Jamun Making
Making Gulab Jamun:-
• Take a pan and add some ghee or oil into it.
• Let the ghee to be hot.
• Now add 5 6 balls to it and looks that the ball must rise and colour should be changed to golden brown.
• Fry for around 1-2 minutes until the colour becomes golden brown.
• When they turn golden take them out of the pan. Drain them well.
• Add them directly to the hot sugar syrup. Gulab Jamun Recipe
• Garnish it with chopped pistachios and almonds.
Now the hot and yummy Gulab Jamun is ready to serve.
Try this recipe, enjoy and like our post.
Comment your views after making this lovely sweet dish.