Wants to know how to reheat mcdonalds fries? McDonald’s Fries are unique, so warming up their leftover fries is a little different from simply reheating French Fries.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
We’ve got some tips to help you enjoy McDonald’s fries even if they’ve been sitting out for a day.
You can learn how to make McDonald’s fries without them getting soggy.
These are delicious with a reheated Italian meatball sandwich.
How to Perfectly Reheat McDonald’s French Fries
Many orders include McDonald’s French fries, which should go without saying. There’s definitely something special about McDonald’s French Fries that makes them so delicious and popular.
Whether it’s the right light, but golden crispy texture, or the soft, fluffy potato beneath.
Perhaps it’s the quantity of salt, but it’s no surprise that McDonald’s Fries are among the greatest fast food fries on the market.
When the restaurant is crowded, I like to order McDonald’s fries because I receive fries that have just been fried and are hot, golden crisp, and fluffy – so let’s learn how to correctly reheat Mcdonald’s fries.
McDonald’s fries aren’t all that nice when they’re not sizzling hot. They have either a mushy or a firm texture. As a result, many individuals toss away their remaining french fries.
how to reheat mcdonalds fries
How to Reheat McD’s French Fries in the Microwave
1) Microwave Technique:
Microwaving is a terrific method to quickly and efficiently heat up food, but it can also leave things such as fries soggy if you don’t know what you’re doing.
It’s a lifesaver to know how to prepare Macca’s french fries in the microwave.
While warming your fries in the microwave will not reach that fresh out of the deep fryer crispness, it is definitely achievable if you are prepared to have your fries on the softer side.
- The first step is to gently spray your fries with olive oil (or any vegetable oil). You simply want the lightest covering possible.
- Place your fries on a paper towel once you’ve greased them.
- Place the towel with the fries on a good microwavable plate and cook for 20 seconds at a time until the temperature is attained.
Then they come out — a little salt, pepper, or even the slightest touch of cayenne pepper – it just enhances the flavor. (However, make sure it’s a very little amount)
How to Reheat McDonald’s Fries in the Oven
Baking Macca’s french fries first is the best method to reheat them. When served fresh from the oven, this recipe or reheat technique guarantees that the fries retain their crunch and crispness.
Your visitors will not complain about soggy fries or spuds if you reheat it this way.
- To begin, preheat the oven to 440 degrees Fahrenheit (220 degrees Celsius) – This is the hot setting.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil, shiny side down. This prevents them from adhering to the pan or plate.
- Evenly distribute your fries on the pan. My kids like arranging them in perfect rows — it keeps them occupied for 10 minutes. The goal is to keep fry overlap to a minimum.
- You can season with additional salt and pepper to your liking. Paprika or garlic powder are also wonderful additions. Chicken salt is my personal fave. This is how you season McDonald’s fries to make them so delicious.
- 2 to 3 minutes in the oven Keep a tight eye on them so they don’t burn — remember, you have a very hot oven.
- Check on the fries, move them about, and then return them to the oven for 1 minute.
- When the fries are crispy and have a golden glow, remove them from the oven.
How to Use an Air Fryer to Reheat McDonald’s Fries
If you enjoy air frying but dislike having to wait hours for your meal to come out of the fryer, try our favorite recipe for homemade french fries! They are ready in less than 30 minutes and taste better than anything you could buy. They’re also healthier because they don’t contain any trans fats. It’s also a good idea to make these fries ahead of time since they freeze well. Just take careful not to overfill the basket since it will expand while cooking.
If you haven’t already jumped on the air fryer bandwagon, they are excellent for evenly reheating meals.
Preheat your air fryer to 350°F (175°C) for at least 2 minutes before adding the fries. Preheating the fries ensures that they are evenly cooked.
Spread the fries in the air fryer basket. Don’t put too many fries in since they won’t be cooked properly and your fries won’t have a crispy quality. If you have an abundance of fries, consider cooking them in batches.
You can then add a small bit of oil, but you can also do it without. Experiment until you find your own unique preference.
After around 3 minutes, remove the fries from the air fryer. Shake the basket a little. Return the basket to the air fryer for 1-2 minutes if the heat on the fries isn’t properly distributed.
In a Frying Pan, Reheat McDonald’s Fries
While we adore our frying pans, they aren’t always great for reheating fries. That being said, if you have a nonstick pan, you may use this procedure and obtain some surprising results.
If you don’t have a McDonald’s on your way home and buy some other fries, such as Five Guys fries, In-N-Out fries, or Chick-fil-A fries, you may reheat these varieties of fries using the same methods as our McDonald’s fry technique.
- This approach is a little more difficult than the others. The good news is that you can eat fresh fries, which are delicious when made using this recipe.
- When you place the pan on the stove, make sure the burner is turned on so it can heat up before adding the fries. If you want your fries to be crisp, use a cast-iron skillet instead than a nonstick one. The advantage of using a cast iron skillet is that it retains heat longer. If you don’t have a cast-iron skillet, use the heaviest pan you own.
- Canola oil often has a high smoking point, so if you want to fry them in a pan, use a high smoke point oil because the oil does need to be hot. Put the oil in a saucepan and heat it until it begins to smoke. More oil in the skillet will allow you to fry more fries.
- When the oil starts to smoke, add the leftover fries to the skillet. Distribute the fries evenly throughout the pan to properly distribute the heat. When dispersing the fries, use a spatula to ensure that they are all covered with oil.
- If you have a large batch of fries that are too big for the skillet, consider cooking them in stages.
The fries will burn if they sit for too long. The entire procedure should take no more than a minute. As a thicker fry or hashbrown takes longer to reheat, see our page on how to reheat Steak fries.
Transfer the warmed fries to a tray after both sides have been reheated and fried. A baking sheet lined with a paper towel would work if you don’t have a crisper tray. Before serving, season with your favorite seasonings.
Reheating McDonald’s Fries in a Toaster Oven
Heat is the greatest way to reheat already cooked French fries like Macca’s, and here is where a toaster oven comes in handy. Especially if it’s of high quality.
- When served hot from the toaster oven, this reheating fry recipe ensures that the fries remain crisp.
- No one will complain about wet fries if you do them this way.
- First, preheat the toaster oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (210 C)
- Use an aluminum-foil-lined baking sheet or a cookie sheet with the glossy side up. They are less likely to stick if they are shiny side up.
- Arrange your fries so that they do not overlap.
- Place in the microwave for up to three minutes. Keep an eye on them to make sure they don’t burn.
- Take them out, toss them about, and then put them back in for 1 minute.
- Now you’ll get crispy golden fries with a golden light and a great crunch.
- Adjust the seasoning to taste. Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
Your leftovers are deserving of a second serving! Here are the best 5 methods for reheating fries. It’s so fantastic that you won’t want it to finish.
How can you re-create the crispy texture of McDonald’s french fries?
You may re-crisp them in the oven or with an oven toaster At 400F for 2-5 minutes.
Is it possible to reheat McDonald’s fries so they taste fresh?
Is it possible to reheat McDonald’s fries in the air fryer, and do they taste fresh?
You may now pair them with a chicken nugget, burger, or hash brown.