Khaman Dhokla | Gujrati Dhokla Recipe (Soft & Spongy)
Dhokla Recipe. Khaman Dhokla is one of the most famous Indian State Gujarat dish. It is one of the most soft and spongy dish dhokla recipe and can be prepared instantly.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Cooking time – 20 minutes.
Let’s take a look at the step by step recipe of Dhokla and prepare this mouth watering dish at home.
For Tempering Dhokla Recipe
• 2 tbsp oil
• 10 curry leaves
• 1/2 tsp mustard seeds
• 1 tsp sesame seed
• 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
• 1 tbsp sugar
• 4 green chillies
• 2 tbsp coriander leaves
• 1 pinch hing
• 2 tbsp coconut (grated)
• 1/3 cup water
This is the Best Dhokla Recipe Ever.
• 1 cup gram flour
• 1 tbsp sooji
• 1 tsp lemon juice
• 3/4 water
• 1 tsp eno fruit salt
• 1/4 cup yoghurt
• 1 tsp oil
• 1 tsp green chili and ginger (crushed)
• 1/2 tsp salt
Step by Step Recipe :-
• Take a steamer and pour 2-3 cups of water in it. Heat it over medium flame.
• Now grease the plate or thali using oil.
• Now take gram flour and sooji in bowl.
• Add some lemon juice, green chili ginger paste, curd, salt and 3/4 water.
• Mix them to form a smooth batter and make sure that there will be no lumps.
• Add eno and stir it for around 1 minute.
• Now pour the batter into greased thali.
• Place the thali into steamer and let it to steam for 10-12 minutes over a medium flame.
Do Follow Steps Accordingly and With Procedure
• Now after 10 minutes insert a knife and check out if it comes clean that means it is ready. If in case it does not comes clean then steam it for 2 minutes more.
• Now take out the thali from the steamer and cut it into pieces after it gets cool.
• Cut it in square shape using knife.
• Take a pan and add 2 tbsp oil in it .
• Add mustard seeds and hing in it.
• When the seeds become crackle add cumin seeds, sesame seeds, curry leaves, green chilies.
• Saute them for 30 seconds.
• Now add 1/3 cup water and sugar to it.
• Cook it for a minute over high flame.
• Now pour this on the Dhokla and toss it gently until each and every Dhokla is coated with this tempering.
Like our Facebook Page :- Cuisine Cravings
• Now garnish it with the coriander leaves and grated coconut.
• Serve this with green coriander chutney.
Now your tasty mouth watering dish is ready to serve and enjoy.
Please try this at your home and enjoy this with your loved ones.
Like share and stay updated for more recipes.