Mothers day 2022 recipes special food ideas? A Mother’s Day – It is quite a known fact that nothing in this world tastes as the food mothers make. Every mother has her own tweaked and twisted recipes of almost every dish that they manage to cook. They spend hours every day making breakfast, lunch, and dinner for the family. It is close to impossible to cook as the mothers do. However, on Mother’s Day, it would be a sweet gesture if we can give the mother a break and cook for her.
There are a lot of recipes available online which can to made use of. But since it is Mother’s Day and if one wants to cook simple single dish items lunch and dinner without much fuss, the following options can be done in absolutely no time.
Follow us on Facebook:- https://www.facebook.com/cuisinecravingss
Lunch Recipe for Mother’s Day
Paneer Biryani Recipe
Paneer Biryani is one of the most enjoyed and preferred options for lunch throughout India. It is best served with mooli raitha and onion salad.
Ingredients: 2 cups of Basmati Rice, 250gms of Paneer, 2 onions- thinly sliced, 4 tomatoes- finely chopped, a piece of ginger-finely chopped, 6 cloves of garlic, 2 elaichi , a cinnamon stick, bay leaf, ½ teaspoon red chili powder, ½ teaspoon coriander powder, 120ml coconut milk, ½ cup mint leaves, 2 tablespoons of ghee and salt to taste.
How to make Paneer Biryani? – Mother’s Day
- To begin with, gather all the ingredients and arrange them for preparation.
- Wash the Basmathi Rice and keep it aside.
- Add onion, ginger, and garlic to hot ghee ad sauté it until the onions turn into a slightly brownish color.
- Then add the spices cardamom, cloves, bay leaves, and cinnamons and sauté for a few minutes.
- Add tomatoes, coriander powder, and chili powder. Sauté those till the tomatoes become mushy and soft.
- Then add the main ingredient, the paneer.
- Also add coconut milk and rice and half a cup of water and salt as per 5 taste.
- Put all this into a pressure cooker for two whistles. Then turn the flame down slightly and leave it for 3 or 4 minutes.
- After the pressure is released add pudina to the rice.
- Then serve Paneer biryani with mooli raitha or onion raitha.
Mothers day 2022 recipes special food ideas
Dinner Recipe for Mother’s Day
Herbed Vegetable in Roasted Bell Pepper Sauce
This is a dish loaded with veggies and herbs which make it a power-packed dinner option. It goes well with rice or spaghetti.
MotherMothers day 2022 recipes special food ideas
Extra virgin oil, carrots cut into diagonals, yellow zucchini cut into diagonals, baby corn cut into diagonals, 200gms of sliced button mushrooms, and one teaspoon of a dry mix of herbs.
For roasted bell pepper sauce: 2 bell peppers, 2 tablespoons of pickled jalapenos, 1 tablespoon of whole black peppercorn, extra virgin oil, salt as per taste, 4 cloves of garlic, half cup of homemade tomato puree, ¼ cup of fresh cream.
How to prepare Bell Pepper Sauce
- Firstly roast the bell peppers directly on the flame until they get completely charred.
- After the bell peppers are completely charred remove them from the flame. Then skin the bell pepper carefully and deseed it.
- Roughly chop the bell pepper and put it in the mixing jar.
- Into the jar add jalapenos, peppercorns, garlic, salt, and make it into a coarse paste.
- Heat a pan with oil in it. Then add garlic and sauté it until it turns brown.
- Then add the charred bell pepper puree, tomato puree, and fresh cream. Bring it to a boil and keep it aside.
How to prepare Herbed Vegetable
- Heat the pan and add extra virgin oil.
- After few minutes add all the chopped vegetables and roast them until they get a nice crunch to them.
- Then sprinkle some salt and add the herbs as well.
- This Herbed vegetable roasted in Bell pepper sauce is served by spreading it on a plate and top it with herbed vegetables.
- This is generally served with rice, spaghetti, garlic bread, etc
These recipes make for easy lunch and dinner options. Since it is a great idea to give the mother a break from cooking these are great options to make without her help. They require very little time and simple ingredients. The expertise level of the cook can be that of a beginner. Hence letting the mother take a back seat for a day, can a great way to make this Mother’s day a truly memorable one.