Check out authentic Italian pasta with white sauce recipe here.
Pasta With White Sauce Recipes Get detailed white sauce pasta recipes so that you can try and enjoy at your own favourite place. This is Savory Italian Pasta which is creamier and cheesier in taste. This is a very easy pasta recipe that anyone can make.
Pasta Recipes – Italian Pasta Preparation Time
Total time – 40 minutes
Preparation time – 10 minutes
Cook time – 30 minutes
Cuisine – Italian
Calories – 696kcal
Course – Main course, snacks
Diet – Vegetarian
Difficulty level – Easy
Read More:- Royal Indian Cuisine Menu, Prices & Dishes
Ingredients of Pasta With White Sauce
For Sauteing Vegetable –
- 2 tbsp oil
- A pinch of salt
- 3 clove garlic, chopped
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1/2 carrot chopped
- 1/2 capsicum chopped
- 1/2 tbsp pepper crushed
- 3 tbsp sweet corn
Pasta Recipes For Boiling Pasta –
- 6 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cup pasta
For White Pasta Sauce –
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Maida
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp chill pepper
- 1/2 tsp mixed herbs
- 1/2 salt
Follow us on Facebook:- Cuisine Cravings
Step by Step Process –
• Boil 6 cup water and add 1 tsp salt to it and add 2 cup pasta to it and Boil until the pasta is cooked properly.
• Drain off the water from pasta and keep it aside. Pasta Recipes
• Now in a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp oil and saute garlic clove and other Saute Ingredients
• Sauté it for a minute until vegetables becomes crunchy as well as they slightly shrink.
• Now add Spices like Black pepper, Salt
• Sauté well until it is properly mixes with spices.
• Now take another pan for preparing white sauce.
• Heat 2 tbsp butter to it, when the butter melts add Maida to it sauté till light Brown or
If you don’t want to use maida you can use Mayonese Instead.
Boil 2 Cups of Water and add 4 tsp Mayonese and Cooks it until Thick
• Keep stirring it so that no lumps can be formed.
• Cook it on a low flame.
• Now add 1 cup milk to it, but the milk shouldn’t be hot, it should be chilled as hot milk will make lumps. Pasta Recipes
• Mix it until sauce thickens and make sure that it doesn’t include any lumps.
• Once the texture become creamy, add pepper, salt, chili flakes, mixed herbs.
• Now add sautéed vegetables to creamy sauce.
• Mix it well until vegetables gets combined with sauce.
• Now ads boiled pasta to it and mix it gently.
• If sauce thickens then add 2 tbsp of boiled water to it.
• Once everything is combined well it becomes ready to serve.
• Serve the pasta and garnish it with coriander and grated cheese.
So this is how your favorite Italian Pasta is made. Pasta Recipes
Stay tuned for more recipes.
Please like, share and comment your views.