Pav Bhaji Recipe Step by Step. Pav Bhaji is One of the most loved dish by every person. This is an easy and tasty snack to prepare anytime. This is the best loved dish. This is a yummy and spicy street food of Mumbai. Pav Bhaji is Lovely Dish Everywhere in the India.
Here’s how you can make and enjoy this lovely dish.
Let’s have a look over it.
Cooking time – 30 minutes
Read More:- Delhi’s Best Fast Food Shops Near You Click Here
Pav Bhaji Recipe step by step process to make a delightful and yummy Pav Bhaji
- Take a Pav and slice it. Keep it aside.
- Now rinse and finely chop 1 medium capsicum or green bell pepper, 2 medium tomatoes and 1 medium onion.
- Now take 1/2 inch ginger, 3-4 crushed garlic cloves, 1-2 green chilies.
For making Masala –
- Take a shallow pan or a large sized tava. Add 2 tbsp of butter, let it melt. Oil can also be used instead of butter.
- Now add half tsp cumin seeds to the pan.
- Then add crushed ginger, garlic, green chilies to it.
- Now stir and saute it until the raw aroma of garlic and ginger goes away.
- Stir it finely.
- Now add chopped onion into it.
- Saute well till the colour of onion gets golden brown.
- Add chopped tomatoes.
- Stir and saute it well.
- After 5 minutes add 1/4 tsp turmeric powder, 1/2 tsp red chilli powder, 3 tsp of pav bhaji masala to it.
- Stir and mix everything well.
- Now add chopped capsicum to it.
- Add salt.
- Saute it for 2 minutes.
- Now add 1/3 cup of water to it.
- Stir and cook it on medium flame.
- Once the mixture gets thickens reduce the flame.
- Let the mixture to be thickens more so that there would be less water or liquid in the mixture, as if there will be more liquid in the mixture then the pav may become soggy.
Follow us on Instagram :- https://www.instagram.com/cuisinecravingss/
Making Masala Pav Bhaji
- Now take a pan.
- Melt some butter on the pan.
- Place the sliced pav on the butter.
- Toast them lightly from both the side till the butter gets absorbed.
- Here is the Full Pav Bhaji Recipe
Follow us on Facebook :- https://www.facebook.com/cuisinecravingss
Serving the Masala Pav Bhaji
- Now place the masala on the evenly or you can add masala in a plate on one side and the pav on the other side.
- Now take some finely chopped onion and sprinkle on the masala.
- Garnish with coriander and add lemon juice to it.
- Add some butter on the masala.
- This Awesome Pav Bhaji Recipe is Specially for you Only.
Now this Masala Pav Bhaji is ready to serve.
Enjoy this tasty dish.
Kindly like and share this recipe.
Comment your reviews and views on this.
If you Love This Interesting Pav Bhaji Recipe Please Comment your Reviews on this and Share your Feedback with us and also Please tell us our Negative Points in this Recipe or Blog Writing.