Detailed photo and video recipe for Shahi Paneer Recipe | shahi paneer masala | shahi paneer ki sabji. a traditional and high-quality north Indian or punjabi curry made with paneer in a dry fruit sauce Because of the use of dry fruits, this curry is more creamy and sweet in flavour than other traditional paneer-based curries. It is an ideal gravy-based curry that can be served with a variety of rotis, bread, and rice options.
Shahi Paneer Recipe Speciality
shahi paneer recipe | shahi paneer masala | shahi paneer ki sabji with photo and video instructions Paneer-based curries are a popular choice in India for both meat and non-meat eaters. It can be made with a variety of sauces, including a spicy gravy, a dry variant, and a creamy sauce-based curry. The shahi paneer masala, known for its mild and sweet flavour, is one such easy, simple, and rich creamy-based sauce curry.
This recipe, as I mentioned in the previous paragraph, is a mild or less spicy paneer-based curry. Because of the use of cream in it, the name shahi means “royal.” As a result, the use of cream would reduce the spice level, resulting in a creamy and rich paneer gravy. Personally, I’m not a big fan of such mild gravy, preferring to order or make spicy kadai paneer or paneer tikka masala instead . Nonetheless, there is a sizable fan base, particularly outside of India, where many people prefer less spicy meals. With Shahi Paneer Recipe Furthermore, some people prefer their curry to be mildly spicy and sweet, and this recipe is an excellent choice for them.
How to Make Shahi Paneer Full Recipe Below
Anyway, before we finish, here are some tips, suggestions, and variations for shahi paneer ki sabji. To begin shahi paneer recipe, I used tomatoes and onions to make the creamy sauce in this recipe. To achieve the yellow colour, some people prefer to use only onions and leave out the tomatoes. However, I prefer my gravy to be reddish or orange in colour, so I used both. Second, in terms of dry fruits, you can include cashews and almonds. Experiment with different nuts and seeds, such as walnuts, macadamia nuts, sunflower seeds, and pistachios.
Finally, you can use the same gravy sauce to make other variations by replacing the paneer with other ingredients such as mushrooms and potatoes. Furthermore, meat chunks can be used to make meat-based shahi gravy.
Shahi Paneer Recipe Step by Step
- First, heat 1 tbsp butter in a kadai and sauté 2 pods cardamom, 1 inch cinnamon, 1 pod black cardamom, and 3 cloves.
2. Now add 1 onion, 3 garlic cloves, and 1 inch ginger.
3. Sauté for a few minutes, or until the onion softens.
4. Add 2 tomatoes and sauté for a few minutes more for special shahi paneer recipe
5. Also, add 1 cup of water and 1 teaspoon of salt. Combine thoroughly.
6. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, or until completely softened.
7. Allow to cool completely before transferring to a blender. Without adding any water, blend to a smooth paste.
8. sieve the puree to ensure it is smooth and silky. Set aside.
9. Melt 1 tbsp butter in a large kadai and sauté 12 tsp shahi jeera and 1 bay leaf.
10. While the flame is still low, add 14 tsp turmeric and 1 tsp chilli powder.
11. Sauté for a few minutes, or until the spices become aromatic.
12. Stir in the prepared tomato-onion puree until well combined.
13. Stir in 14 cup cream until everything is well combined.
14. Stir in 15 cubes paneer and a few threads saffron shahi paneer recipe gravy
15. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes, or until the flavours are well absorbed.
16. Stir in 12 teaspoon kasuri methi and 14 teaspoon garam masala. Combine thoroughly.
Ingredients for Making of Shahi Paneer
Finally, serve the shahi paneer with roti or garlic naan.
1 tablespoon butter
2 cardamom pods
1 cinnamon stick
1 black cardamom pod
a single onion (sliced)
3 garlic cloves
1 inch fresh ginger (chopped)
2 ripe tomatoes (chopped)
1 cup of water
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon butter
12 teaspoon shahi jeera
1 bay leaf 14 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon kashmiri red chilli powder
14 cup cream (malai) 15 cubes paneer (cottage cheese)
a couple of threads kesar / saffron
12 teaspoon kasuri methi (crushed)
14 teaspoon garam masala