Are you searching for Taco Soup Pioneer Woman? then you are at right place. I’m going to show you how to make taco soup from scratch using a recipe from the Pioneer Woman. This taco soup contains ground beef as well as veggies such as onions, black beans, tomatoes, and so on, and it makes an excellent meal when served with crusty toast or French toast.
Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Read More:- How To Microwave Hot Pockets? Easy Ways & Tricks
How Long Does It Take To Cook Taco Soup?
Taco soups take about 30 to 40 minutes to cook and are ready to serve. Fry the onion and garlic for 2 to 3 minutes, then cook the vegetables and beef for 10 minutes. as well as ground beef Finally, it should be boiled for 15 to 20 minutes, or until well cooked.
This time can be extended by adding more broth.
What Is the Best Way to Thicken Taco Soup Pioneer Woman?
Taco soup is a thick soup, but if you want to thicken it even more, add extra veggies, meat, beans, and corn. You can add 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour, corn starch, or wasted stock the next time.
How Do You Reduce the Acidity of Taco Soup?
Baking soda can be used to neutralize acid in taco soup. A teaspoon of baking soda will instantly react with the acid, converting it to salt. Taco Soup Pioneer Woman After you’ve added the baking soda, taste the soup to make sure it’s not too salty.
Ingredients for Taco Soup Pioneer Woman 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 1 medium diced onion
- 2 lbs. ground beef
- Kosher salt
- black pepper, ground
- 2 heaped teaspoons tomato paste
- 1 taco seasoning heaping tablespoon
- 1 can (15 oz.) black beans, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz.) fire-roasted corn, undrained
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomatoes with green chilies
- 2 c. vegetable stock
- To taste, hot sauce
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1 cup soured cream
a quarter cup fresh cilantro leaves
Chips made from yellow corn
Pioneer Woman Taco Soup Recipe
- Heat 2 TBSP olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Cook the onion and garlic in the heated oil for about 2 minutes, or until they begin to soften.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper and place it in the skillet.
- Using a spatula, break up the meat and sauté it for 8 minutes, or until it is brown and cooked through.
- Combine the tomato paste and taco seasoning in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the black beans, corn, tomatoes, green chiles, and vegetable stock in a mixing bowl.
- Stir in a few dashes of spicy sauce and leave to simmer for a few minutes.
- After 10 to 15 minutes of simmering, the flavors should have combined and the liquid should have thickened slightly.
- Depending on your taste, you may need to modify the seasoning.
- Season with additional hot sauce to taste.
- Garnish with cheese, sour cream, and cilantro, if desired.
- Sprinkle with corn chips and serve.
How Long Will Taco Soup Pioneer Woman Keep In The Fridge?
Taco soup can be kept in the fridge for up to a week if properly preserved. Allow the soup to cool until it reaches room temperature before storing it. Instead of plastic, use tightly closed glass containers. Also, try to keep taco soup without any toppings or garnishes.
Also Read :- Taco Soup Recipe History Wiki
Is it possible to freeze leftover taco soup?
Taco soup can be frozen, and if done correctly, it can be stored for up to 3 months. After the taco soup has cooled, divide it into parts and place each in a freezer bag, giving about an inch of space for the soup to expand. Taco Soup Pioneer Woman It is advised that taco soup be frozen without any garnish.
Reheating Taco Soup in the Oven:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the leftover taco soup in a microwave-safe bowl.
- To keep the soup from drying out, wrap it with aluminum foil.
- Reheat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the temperature reaches 165°F.
- Plate and serve.
Note: You can make some taco tortillas or chips and serve them with the remaining taco soup. If you don’t cover the soup, it will get dry and thick. Taco Soup Pioneer Woman.
Microwaving Taco Soup:
- Place the remaining taco soup in a microwave-safe bowl.
2 minutes in the microwave
- Stir every 30 seconds to ensure equal heating.
- Plate and serve.
Please keep in mind that aluminum foil should not be used in microwaves. Covered, reheat taco soup.
Reheating Taco Soup in a Skillet:
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the remaining taco soup.
- Cook for 5 to 10 minutes, or until the temperature reaches 165°F.
- If the soup is too thick, add more vegetable broth.
- Continue heating until you reach your desired thickness.
- Plate and serve. Taco Soup Pioneer Woman
Reheating taco soup in a skillet can take 5 to 10 minutes, but it can take longer if you add broth or water.
Reheating Frozen Taco Soup
Taco soup should not be warmed from frozen; instead, thaw it beforehand. To properly thaw frozen taco soup, place it in the fridge for 24 hours (preferred) or in a warm water bath for 2 to 3 hours. Reheat the soup using any of the ways indicated above once it has completely thawed.
What Should You Serve With Taco Soup?
I recommend baguette, French toasts, or any form of crispbread to go with taco soup. The dish can also be accompanied by a fresh salad, such as cucumber salad, tomato salad with letters, and so on. Taco Soup Pioneer Woman For a great dinner, make some toast covered with cheese cream or mayonnaise and serve it with hot taco soup.
Nutritional Information for Pioneer Woman Taco Soup
1 cup serving size (254g)
Calories from Fat: 78 Calories Total: 278
Saturated Fat 3g Total Fat 8.6g
Cholesterol 38mg Trans Fat 0.3g
586mg sodium, 740mg potassium
33g Total Carbohydrates
7.2g dietary fiber, 8.6g sugars, and 20g protein